Facilitates the uptake of nutrients and enhances photosynthetic activity
- 100% olive tree improvement
- Zero waste
- Suitable for organic farming
Fe48 ‘Photosynthesis’ is a EDDHA chelated iron fertilizer indicated to prevent and improve Iron deficiencies in calcareous and alkaline soils. It facilitates the absorption of nutrients, enhancing photosynthetic activity and plant production.
- Fe48 ‘Photosynthesis’ provides more stability because the iron is protected by the chelating agent EDDHA and prevents interaction with other soil elements (carbonates, organic matter, clay-humic complex, etc.).
- It is an Iron source in calcareous and alkaline soils and is stable over a wide pH range in soil (7-11).
- Iron is an essential micro-element for the olive tree photosynthetic development and its cellular respiration. It allows chlorophyll synthesis and takes part in enzyme and protein metabolism.
- It is an optimal solution for iron chlorosis control.
- High persistence in the soil.
- Product suitable for organic farming according with the European regulation (EC) nº 834/2007 of June 26th, 2007.
- Easy handling and dosage due to its microgranules form. Water solubility.
- Cost reduction when carrying out low-dose treatments.
- Does not release dust. No clogging problem in irrigation systems. No residues in dissolution tanks.
- It is compatible with all nutritional correctors and most phytosanitary treatments.
Presentation: soluble microgranules
Product quantity availaibity: 1 y 5 Kg
Application Timetable: j–f–m–a–m–j–j–a–s–o–n–d